We are Open – 3/23/2020
R.S. Knapp/Napco is Open for Business
Dear Customers and Employees,
As a result of Governor Murphy’s Executive Orders 107 and 108, many NJ business are required to close, but because of R.S. Knapp/Napco’s vital connection to essential industries, including construction and maintenance, we remain open. Our printing and supply businesses, which are vital for people working from home and in the field, are making adjustments so we can continue to serve you. In an effort to protect and serve our employees and customers Napco will be moving to an on demand model. We are committed to helping you whether your are working form home or out in the field.
Covid-19 and the concerns surrounding it have forced us all to rethink the way we approach day-to-day business. We are implementing additional precautions to help #flattenthecurve. Our goal is to assist you while doing everything possible to stop the spread of COVID-19. The following protocols have been or are being instituted effective immediately:
- No NAPCO location will have more than 5 employees in the same building at the same time.
- There will be minimal contact between employees including recommended social distancing, hand washing as well as other guidelines of the CDC.
- All employees working on print production will be wearing gloves. Gloves are to be changed between jobs.
- All employees handling ink, paper or supply orders will wear gloves. Gloves to be changed after each order is filled.
- Cutters, staplers, marking instruments, computers, machine control panels an any potentially frequently touched surface will be appropriately cleaned regularly.
- All incoming orders will be processed remotely and only those directly involved in the physical fulfillment will handle any part of any customer request.
- In the event a you need to visit a specific location we ask you to contact us ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for assistance.
- Service/repairs will continue as normal, but technicians will continue to practice safe social distancing and hygiene.
- We are directing customers who contact us electronically do continue to do so.
- Customers who contact us by phone will be able to leave a message and get an immediate call back (and be reminded that there is also the option to reach us at email@example.com)
- If a customer is unsure of how to contact us simply send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In an effort to make this all easier, we are in the process of enabling our phone system auto attendant to route specific requests to a live person to assist customers, but we don’t expect it to go live until 3/25/2020.
R. S. Knapp Co. / Napco and we can print and distribute the drawings for you.