|Speed and high-quality printing in a versatile package with a small footprint.|
At a Glance:
- Easy-to-use preset document profiles (examples are Poster, CAD, Photo)
- Automatic print quality options dependent on print application and media
- Real Preview that lets user’s change document and printer settings after clicking “print”
- Page nesting feature with Free Layout for Windows and Mac
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy feature – with a hot folder solution to print Color imageRUNNER PDFs directly without opening in a PDF viewer
- Print Mode
- Borderless printing
- Easy setting/Advanced setting
The 17″ Canon iPF510 large format printer puts speed and high-quality printing in a versatile package and small footprint. Ideal for personal and small workgroups, the Canon iPF510 is an exceptional solution for producing large format drawings, documents, and posters with incredible ease. Featuring a Reactive ink system, this printer uses four highly colorfast dye inks – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black – plus two channels of pigment-based matte black. The result – vibrant full-bleed posters, clear text documents and crisp line drawings.
With built in features and simple-to-use software, the imagePROGRAF iPF510 helps you quickly and easily create posters, design layouts, print maps, drawings and signs. This solution includes workflow software such as PosterArtist Lite, AutoCAD® HDI Driver, and Canon’s Printer Driver for Windows and Macintosh, with Nesting Functionality, and Real Preview functions. In addition, the Canon iPF510 supports the widely available HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages and also includes Digital Photo Front-Access software for easy photo printing from digital cameras.