HP DesignJet T920
|With an integrated output stacking tray, the HP Designjet T920 delivers flat, collated prints in seconds. Ensure accuracy with true print previews, and monitor media rolls and printer status from the touchscreen. Load rolls quickly, even when seated.|
Innovative User Experience
- Eliminate the output clutter—get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control—monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with true front roll loading and automatic roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, 36-inch printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
Fast and Quality Prints from the Very First Time
- Print fast—create professional A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds, and collate jobs with the output stacking tray.
- Complete your work efficiently by printing correctly—from the first time—thanks to true print previews.
- Get dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors with six Original HP inks and the HP printhead.
- Process complex files easily with up to 32 GB of virtual memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support1 for most OS.
Print from virtually anywhere
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you’re out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Print without drivers using a USB stick or directly email projects to your HP Designjet T920 ePrinter.