HP Designjet T920
This front-loading printer with output stacking tray helps organize and protect your prints and offers professional results. Available with or without postscript.
Innovative user experience
- Eliminate the output clutter—get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control—monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load paper rolls effortlessly—even when seated—with true front roll loading and automatic roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, 36-inch printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
Fast and quality prints from the very first time
- Print fast—create professional D-size prints in 21 seconds, and collate jobs with the output stacking tray.
- Complete your work efficiently by printing correctly—from the first time—thanks to true print previews.
- Get dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors with six Original HP inks and the HP printhead.
- Process complex files easily with up to 32 GB of virtual memory, HP-GL/2, and PDF support* for most OS.
Print from virtually anywhere2
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.**
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you’re out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.**
- Automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.**
- Print without drivers using a USB stick or directly email projects to your HP Designjet T920 ePrinter.**
* Included with PostScript printers only.
**Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. Data charges may apply