Leica BLK360 3D Scanner
The Leica BLK360 Imaging Scanner is the smallest and lightest 3D imaging laser scanner available.
Exclusively with NAPCO
Napco is the ONLY company in the NYC area where you can get a demo on the Leica BLK360! Call Keith McHugh or David Cramer for details. (201) 438-1500.
Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
Using the Leica BLK360 you can capture the world around you with high resolution 3D panoramic images. The ReCap Pro mobile app helps the BLK360 stream image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of the Leica BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
Call us for more information! Or add to cart to learn pricing and more…
Leica BLK360 Scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/sec
ReCap Pro Software
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro, benefit from:
On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
Ease of Use
Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
Simplified Data Collection
Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.
Below are links to various related items:
BLK360 BLK360 Accessory Page One year extended warranty Tripod Tripod Adaptor Mission Kit GEB212 Lithium Ion Battery BLK360 Mission Bag Leica Geosystems BLK360 Software Page Leica Cyclone REGISTER (Permanent)