Canon iPF TM-200 MFP L24ei
|The The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei, large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low volume and entry-level users.|
The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei, large format imaging system is an affordable scan-to-copy/file system for low volume and entry-level users. With a 24 inch scanner, this MFP is designed for architects, engineers, consulting firms, small offices and K-12 schools that require a minimal learning curve when it comes to new equipment. Suitable for K-12 schools, this low cost model makes it possible for schools to purchase an MFP that was once at a higher price point. Schools can now create and print professional posters quickly and easily at a fraction of what it would cost to outsource.
This is the ideal system for those who do not require the advanced functionality of the MFP T36 imaging system. The new Lei Series complements the current MFP T36 product line by providing a product that offers basic scan-to-copy capabilities at an affordable price.
Not just offering scan-to-copy, this imaging system also gives you the ability to scan to USB, scan to copy and archive, scan to multipage PDF and scan to your PC as well as reduce and enlarge images. With three different quality modes available, you can choose Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are making.
The TM-200 MFP L24ei is an affordable solution for providing easy-to-use scan-to-copy/file capabilities for the entry-level user. Designed for simple operation, this MFP has intuitive hardware and software making the learning curve minimal for those new to large format scanning.
A versatile system built for the way you work, the imagePROGRAF TM-200 MFP L24ei includes:
- L24ei Scanner
- TM-200 24-inch Pigment Ink Printer
The TM-200 system comes available with user-friendly software solutions ready to meet your printing needs.
- Direct Print & Share1 – Canon’s cloud portal solution and batch printing software, is available as a download and allows for files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from almost anywhere in the world!
- Also available is Free Layout Plus – this print utility lets you nest, tile and create custom layouts before printing your files. You can also use the plug-in feature to print directly from Microsoft Office programs.
- The Accounting Manager software (PC only) – allows you to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Office enables for documents created with Word®, Excel® or PowerPoint® to be easily printed in large format.
- PosterArtist Lite – Creating custom signage has never been easier with Canon’s included PosterArtist Lite poster creation software, this easy-to-use software will have you creating professional large format prints quickly in just four easy to follow steps.